roxascitytechhelps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» HP Print Skew Allowance and Solutions
Deepfreeze alternative: Shadow Defender EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:42 pm by Admin

» DLINK DI-604 Emulator
Deepfreeze alternative: Shadow Defender EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:45 am by Admin

» Transcend JetFlash Online Recovery Tool
Deepfreeze alternative: Shadow Defender EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:26 am by Admin

» Antivirus that is right for you.
Deepfreeze alternative: Shadow Defender EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:00 pm by Admin

» Deepfreeze alternative: Shadow Defender
Deepfreeze alternative: Shadow Defender EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:35 am by Admin

» Piriform Products:CCLEANER & SPECCY
Deepfreeze alternative: Shadow Defender EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:30 am by Admin

» Edit youtube videos and changing it's background music
Deepfreeze alternative: Shadow Defender EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:13 am by Admin

» Power Supply Problem Detection and possible repair
Deepfreeze alternative: Shadow Defender EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:17 am by Admin

» HOW TO's: Remove
Deepfreeze alternative: Shadow Defender EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:29 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Deepfreeze alternative: Shadow Defender

Go down

Deepfreeze alternative: Shadow Defender Empty Deepfreeze alternative: Shadow Defender

Post  Admin Sat May 29, 2010 10:35 am

Let's begin.

I've been using Deep freeze both for personal(testing) and customer used. In the Internet cafe my friend and I manages, currently their using Deep freeze to protect their computers from all sorts of virus / malware / spyware and etc problems. There were few setbacks on Deep freeze but it proves it effectiveness in day to day used. Problems encountered at times were: it's not image cloning friendly. Crashes or prone to cmos resetting problem. This problem occurs when your date and time resets due to drained cmos battery then you won't be able to access it using your default password. It's like a password error issue. Replacing the cmos battery and setting the date & time fixes this. Deep freeze sometimes hangs and when this happens another re-clone job for us for it totally frozen the system and can't be thawed or unfrozen. For a while I was searching alternatives for Deep freeze to minimize the setbacks, then comes Shadow Defender. I've tested a lot of similar tools but so far in my experience this is the closes, lightweight, has more functions, and very user-friendly solution.

Shadow Defender is an easy-to-use security solution (for Windows operating systems) that protects your PC/laptop real environment against malicious activity and unwanted changes.

Deepfreeze alternative: Shadow Defender 1

Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode'. 'Shadow Mode' redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activity and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened.

With Shadow Defender, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot.

I'm using this software now to fully test it's functionality. What I've seen so far is it freezing capability on reboot and on user trigger. It can be password protected. Silent mode, the shadow desktop tip can be disabled. Works on any Microsoft windows version and I'm using windows 7 so I'm pretty much sure. Also it can allow you to save selected files permanently on the frozen volume without totally unfreezing the hard drive & without the need to reboot the system. Plus it's file size is only at least 3mb. And uses only at least 1,540KB of memory.

Try it for 30 days trial or visit your favorite torrents sites.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://roxascitytechhelps.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum